November 30, 2023
* Most small dents from the size of a 1p up to the size of a golf ball can be repaired.
* Door Strikes and shopping trolley damage.
* Cracked or damaged paint make 100% repairs impossible.
* The sharpness and depth of dents and creases can affect the final results. Dents cannot be repaired where corrosion or holes are present.
* Most Dents which are close to body edges cannot be repaired fully.
* Beware of others claiming to be able to repair much larger dents. Whilst larger dents can be vastly improved, 100% repairs are rare.